1. Mia Limited Edition Colisseum Bootie - these shoes are TDF! I would love them in any and all the colors they have but my favorite are probably the dark brown. So cute!!
2. I've mentioned it before but I REALLY love this Rose camera bag in the color teal by Jo Totes. It would make photo sessions so much easier and it's super stylish to boot!
3. Over the years I have collected several girl, bird, and birdcage pieces of art. "a GOOD bird" archival print would be the perfect addition!
4. I have been swooning over the Fujifilm Instax MINI 7s White Instant Film Camera ever since Polaroid stopped making Polaroid film. I seriously want this camera.
5. Love this California love (Orange County) car decal! I need to sport that, especially here in Georgia. ;)
6. An Amazon giftcard so I can buy more books for my Kindle that I'm obsessed with!!
7. I love the Mini Diana Camera. Every day at work I pick one up and dream about having one of my own! Ha! ...but seriously.
8. This Doily Rubber Stamp is too cute!
9. Since my birthday is St. Patrick's Day I'm somewhat obsessed with all things Shamrock. Especially really cute things like this ring. I love it! (and I'm a size 8, btw.)
11. The. Most. Adorable. Use. Of. Matryoshka. Prints. EVER! - Babushkups Nesting Glasses from Fred Flare. (Also found at Paper Source, although currently not online.)
12. I don't usually use punches but I've seen too many cute things created with the Martha Stewart Classic Butterfly Punch!
13. I've had this Vintage Salvage Wooden Chair Back - Upcycled Jewelry Holder favorited on Etsy forever. I think it's so clever and quite lovely.
14. This "Camera" clear polymer rubber stamp was made for me. Obviously. ;)
15. There is one more thing I really want.. it's a vintage camera print reusable bag and its AWESOME but for some reason I can't find it online. I'll show you when I do.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> What are some of the things on your wishlist this year?