1. I got the Kindle Keyboard last Christmas and I'm obsessed with it. There are other versions now, including a touch screen, but this is really easy to use at a reasonable cost. Load it up with games and/or books or throw an Amazon giftcard in his stocking.
2. Whiskey Rocks are used to chill a single malt without diluting it. "These soapstone cubes are milled by the oldest soapstone workshop in the United States." Sounds good to me!
3. These Trick Golf Balls crack me up! I know a couple of guys who need these this year. :)
4. "Where I've Been" Scratch Map Travel Edition" - think lottery ticket meets world map; track and share your travels in a unqiue way. I think it would look great in his office.
5. The Limited Edition Dark Side Star Wars Moleskine Journal is great for the guy who loves Star Wars and journaling/keeping notes. I love my Moleskine journals!
6. Along with his awesome new journal, he'll need a Moleskine Roller Pen! "Crafted by the makers of legendary notebooks, this refillable pen with cap and clip is easy to take with you and writes wonderfully. 0.7mm". I recently purchased one for a friend and he says he loves it!
7. The Walking Dead: Season 1 - "Arguably the biggest hit of the 2010 television season, the apocalypse drama The Walking Dead pulls the zombie subgenre out of its overexposed doldrums and finds, ironically enough, the humanity and emotion beneath its rotting shell." This is such a great show! I can't imagine a guy who wouldn't love it. ;)
8. Golfers BBQ Set - Hello! Golf and BBQ?! I know a few dads that would love this quirky gift. Great price, too!
9. "5: Where Will You Be Five Years From Today" - "Where will you be five years from today? You are the hero of the story in this delightful book by Dan Zadra and Kristel Wills that celebrates all the promise and possibilities in life. Inspiring and empowering, 5 helps you explore your potential while motivating you to take the driver's seat in life...Carpe diem! Makes a great coffee table book or gift." I was first introduced to this book earlier this year (or late last year?) by the family I worked for. I love the concept of this book. Such a great gift for the planner/goal oriented guy in your life.
*The views expressed in this blog are my own. They have not been reviewed or approved by Paper Source.