1. Chocolate Magic Milk Straws (there is also one with mint) would make the perfect stocking stuffer.
2. This custom color Alphabet & Numbers Nursery Art Print Set would be great in any child's room. You get to select your own colors!
3. By far my favorite kids item this season - Smencils - takes me back to the scented markers of years past, only these are colored pencils! *swoon*
4. Custom/Commissions Portrait by D. Passarelli - lovely!
5. Obviously I'm partial to pugs; loving this take on the traditional piggy bank. :)
6. Plush Fox Pillows - unique, handmade, art AND a toy. Fabulous.
7. What child doesn't like stickers?! With the baby xyron they can turn anything [1.5" wide] (stamped/drawn images; written name; ribbon; etc.) into a sticker!!
9. "Doodles At Dinner" are tear-away coloring placemats that have step by step drawing instructions.
10. Crayon Rolls are the perfect handmade gift for a young crafter to store his/her crayons. These would be perfect with the doodle sheets in a "to-go" bag for any little one. I love this print.
11. Mr. and Ms. Food Face are a hoot! Playing with your food is encouraged.
*The views expressed in this blog are my own. They have not been reviewed or approved by Paper Source.